Saturday, April 29, 2017

[REVISED] SECRET - Let’s defeat them all!!

PLEASE DO YOU BEST TO SPREAD THIS ONE!!

While ago, I put Japanese sub to a video, “Illuminati -- Secret Covenant

and I kept wondering what the secret that they don’t want us to know.
I thought it was the fact that we are all the same.
And I have realized that it means that we can use the Secret like they do.

And yet, we don’t need any horrific rituals that they need to have by killing so many people, including brand new born babies to adults, famous like in entertainment industry etc or non-famous, to achieve their goals because our wish is genuine.

Last time I wrote about this Secret, it became way too long but it does’t have to be that long at all. So, here it goes:

The entirety of Illuminati has completely perished.
The Earth has been completely healed and true peace and justice are restored throughout the entire universe.
YES, THANK YOU!!

I need you all to say this as many time as possible everyday with the feeling of joy and gratitude as well as spreading this to others every single day.

You can say it in your own way i.e. shorter than above like,

Illuminati has perished.
Many have woken up fully, so the upside down world has been all turned around. YES, THANK YOU!!


I hoped many would join me to fight back the traitors at so-called Governments but I assume many of you are scared to do so. But you can say above instead without any fear or danger, whenever and wherever you are.

I bet it works! ;O)
They said if we use our power/secret, they have no where to go, and no one can hide them!! I believe this is it.

So please say it everyday and tell others about this everyday.
Let’s defeat them all and regain this world back into our hands!!


3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Doreen Agostino said...

The Power to change outer reality from the inside out, and why! https://ourgreaterdestiny.wordpress.com/2017/05/09/from-anna-von-reitz-please-read-before-may-10-17-wesak-full-moon/

kaka small said...

Good Idea!we love visiting in your blog...we will come back soon.
สูตรบาคาร่า
goldenslot register
สล็อต ออนไลน์ ได้ เงิน จริง
GCLUB มือถือ